- Convenient Travel-Sized Products
- Includes a Clear Vinyl, Slide Zipper Cosmetic Bag with Patient Instruction Card
- Can be Used to Introduce Patients to the Appropriate Line of Home Care Products
Acne or oily skin is characterized by the presence of pustules or pimples, large pores, blackheads, whiteheads or frequent breakouts and shiny appearance of the skin. Biophora home care products are designed to reduce bacteria buildup and loosen debris that clogs the pores. The goal is to increase cellular turnover resulting in normally functioning pores, which are able to release the flow of oil. Active ingredients in the Acne / Oily product line calm most acne conditions, leaving the skin smoother and more consistently blemish free.
This kit contains approximately a 2 to 3 week supply of the same five or six Biophora products already available in each skin type category, but are packaged in attractive smaller (15ml and 30 ml) containers - all neatly housed in their own double polished, crystal clear vinyl, slide zipper cosmetic bag with patient instruction card. The kits are perfect for travel (package size conforms to airline regulations) or may be used to introduce patients to the appropriate line of home care products.
Biophora protocols are based upon years of field research and experience and are focused only on the most proven and highly regarded concepts in skin care today. The Biophora system has been created in collaboration with cosmetic plastic surgeons, anti-aging specialists, naturopathic doctors and chemists. These state-of-the-art products and protocols are designed to make skin science understandable and skin maintenance simple for the patient. The average person will only need to spend 5 minutes a day using 5 to 6 products in between their scheduled rejuvenation treatments to achieve significantly healthier, brighter, more vibrant skin.
This kit contains:
1) Bioactive Cleanser: A non-drying antioxidant rich, pH correct cleanser with 1% Glycolic Acid designed to remove impurities and deeply cleanse the pores. Contains Green Tea Extract, Vitamins C and E.
2) Bioactive Solution: An active skin toning conditioner with 3% Glycolic Acid with a blend of de-congesting botanicals. Eucalyptus oil, Vitamin C, Salicylic acid and Kojic acid – containing lightening, anti-oxidant, anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties.
4) Daily Protection SPF: Broad spectrum, UVA and UVB protection sunscreen with Titanium Dioxide assist in filtering or screening certain of the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays to help protect the skin from sunburn. Daily use is essential with the Biophora program.
3) Bioactive Gel: Advanced exfoliating serum with Glycolic (8%), Salicylic and Kojic acids, Arbutin, as well as Licorice, Green Tea and Grape Seed Extracts to assist with the look of oiliness and visibly improved clarity and tone.
5) Antibacterial Kit: A light, purifying cream with non-irritating exfoliating properties of Salicylic Acid clears pores preventing bacteria build up. Hydrates, protects and reduces shininess for a clearer appearance with less oiliness.
Recommended Use: This kit comes with step-by-step instructions to follow in the AM and PM
Ingredients: Bioactive Cleanser: Contains - 1% Glycolic Acid designed to remove impurities and deeply cleanse the pores. Contains Green Tea Extract, Vitamins C and E.
Ingredients: Bioactive Solution: Contains -3% Glycolic Acid with a blend of de-congesting botanicals. Eucalyptus oil, Vitamin C, Salicylic acid and Kojic acid.
Ingredients: Daily Protection SPF 30: Contains - UVA and UVB protection sunscreen with Titanium Dioxide.
Ingredients: Bioactive Gel: Contains - Glycolic (8%), Salicylic and Kojic acids, Arbutin, as well as Licorice, Green Tea and Grape Seed Extracts.
Ingredients: Light Hydration Serum: A light nourishing oil-free serum designed to moisturize, firm and refine the appearance of the complexion. Formulated with Vitamins A, B, D3, E, K and peptides to leave skin glowing without an oily feel.
Ingredients: Antibacterial Veil: A light, purifying cream with non-irritating exfoliating properties of Salicylic Acid.