✔ Highly Bioavailable B Complex Providing Nutrients in the Most Optimal Form (Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, etc)
✔ Assists in the Production and Function of Many Hormones
✔ Aids Energy, Mood, and Metabolism
✔ Replenishes B Vitamins Depleted from Stress, Medications, Excess Caffeine, Alcohol Consumption and Other Causes
✔ Aids Estrogen Detoxification, PMS, and Hormonal Imbalance
Clear B-Boost is a very powerful B vitamin complex formula which supplies most of the B vitamins in their coenzymated forms, so the body does not have to phosphorylate them in order to be used in biochemical reactions. This formula also includes a proprietary NatureFolate™ blend of active isomer naturally-occurring folates. TMG and choline are included to support methylation - essential for bone, brain, mood, metabolism, stress protection and heart health.
Are essential components in most major metabolic reactions in the body. B vitamins are not generally stored in the body in any appreciable amounts (with the exception of vitamin B12). Therefore, the body needs an adequate supply of B vitamins on a daily basis.
B vitamins are involved in:
→ Energy production:
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin), vitamin B2 (riboflavin) and vitamin B3 (niacin) are all essential in energy production
- Assist the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins.
→ Healthy nervous system:
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin) appears to be related to nerve impulse transmission.
- Vitamin B12 is essential for the myelin sheath of nerves, a protective coating that assists with signal transmission.
→ Protein and hormone synthesis:
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) is a coenzyme in amino acid metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 is necessary for the healthy metabolism of homocysteine (a risk factor for heart disease, Alzheimer’s disease and osteoporosis) and for the conversion of tryptophan into niacin.
- Vitamin B6 is needed for making neurotransmitters, including serotonin, epinephrine and norepinephrine—hormones which affect our mood, sleep, concentration and energy levels.
- Choline is necessary for the formation of the brain chemical acetylcholine which is important for memory as we age.
→ Healthy DNA formation and cellular growth
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid are coenzymes in DNA and RNA metabolism.
→ Healthy homocysteine metabolism:
- Folic acid, vitamin B12, choline and vitamin B6 are all essential for homocysteine metabolism.
→ Carbohydrate metabolism:
- Biotin and vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) are also coenzymes essential for energy production from dietary fats, carbohydrates and proteins.
- Biotin is involved in the synthesis of glucose and fatty acids as well as healthy blood sugar balance. A deficiency of biotin may cause hair loss.
→ Red blood cell production:
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid are both involved in the production and formation of red blood cells. These nutrients may help to prevent anemia.
Ingredients: Per capsule: Vitamin B1 (Thiamine HCL) 100mg; Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin Phosphate) 50 mg; Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) 50mg; Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate) 50mg;
Ingredients Continued: Folate (Nature Folate) 200mcg; Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamine) 250mcg; Biotin (d-Biotin) 2mg; Vitamin B5 (d-calcium pantothenate) 100mg; Trimethylglycine 200mg; Choline 100mg
Recommended Dosage: One capsule per day, preferably at breakfast or lunch.
Contraindications: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have high cholesterol, heart or kidney problems, are obese, pregnant, or breastfeeding.