Please Note: This product is currently on back-order. We recommend ordering Stellar C by Designs For Health in the meantime.
✔ High-Potency Vitamin C Formula Provides 750mg of Vitamin C Per Capsule
✔ Provides Antioxidant Activity, Cell-Life Regulation, and Immune System Support
✔ Formulated With BioPerine® to Enhance Nutrient Bioavailability
✔ Supports Production of Collagen, Carnitine, and Neurotransmitters
✔ Buffered with Minerals to Help Prevent Potential Stomach Upset
Clear C Boost is a high-potency vitamin C formula with the addition of 7.5 mg of BioPerine® per capsule. BioPerine, a proprietary black pepper extract, is present to promote absorption and bio-availability of vitamin C. Vitamin C provides valuable antioxidant protection and is necessary for the production of collagen, an integral component of blood vessels, tendons, ligaments, and bone. This essential water-soluble vitamin is required for the synthesis of neurotransmitters and carnitine as well. Clear C contains buffering minerals to help prevent potential stomach upset.
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) has numerous biological functions:
→ Collagen synthesis:
- Vitamin C is involved in the formation collagen in connective tissues, such as skin, blood vessels, tendons, joint cartilage and bone.
- Vitamin C is essential for normal wound healing, healthy skin and tone of the blood vessels (capillary health – making it useful in the treatment and prevention of spider and varicose veins).
→ Healthy mind and memory:
- Vitamin C is involved in the synthesis of brain chemicals and participates in the biosynthesis of carnitine, serotonin and norepinephrine. Taking vitamin C and E may reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease by 58%.
- Vitamin C is among the most powerful, water-soluble antioxidants. The antioxidant functions of vitamin C appear to have clinical significance in providing protection from free-radical damage to the eyes, lungs, blood and the immune system.
- In studies vitamin C is shown to help protect the blood vessels from damage related to high levels of cholesterol and circulating fats (lipoproteins), therefore, aiding in the prevention of heart and arterial disease.
→ Eye health:
- Because of its antioxidant properties, vitamin C may be beneficial in the treatment and prevention of cataracts.
→ Immune system function:
- Research has also demonstrated ascorbic acid’s ability to positively affect function of the immune system by optimizing synthesis of integral components of our immunological defenses.
- Vitamin C used in conjunction with quercetin has been found to have a potent natural antihistamine action.
→ Stress protection:
- Under periods of stress, vitamin C in the stress glands (the adrenals) is rapidly utilized. Absorption of vitamin C in the digestive tract and the use of vitamin C may be greatly enhanced during conditions of physiological stress, such as trauma, surgery or infection as well as during times of mental stress.
Vitamin C (from Calcium ascorbate, Magnesium ascorbate, and Potassium ascorbate) 750mg, Calcium (from Calcium ascorbate) 65mg, Black Pepper Extract (95% piperine)(BioPerine®) 7.5mg per capsule.
Recommended Dosage: Take one capsule twice daily or as directed by your health care practitioner
Contraindications: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or if you are taking any other medications or natural health care products, as black pepper may alter their effectiveness