✔ Maintains Bone Density and Reduces Inflammation
✔ Aids Breast Health
✔ Lowers Insulin and Aids Metabolic Syndrome
✔ Aids Belly Fat Loss In Peri-Menopause and Menopause
CLA may be a useful dietary supplement for those who wish to support their weight control efforts.
CLA is a mixture of conjugated linoleic derivatives of linoleic acid from safflower oil. Conjugated linoleic acid is found mainly in meat and dairy foods; however it can also be found in certain vegetable oils. Its presence in human tissue comes not only from dietary sources, but also from in vivo oxidation of linoleic acid. Although CLA’s activity as a potent metabolic modulator was first recognized in studies of its anticarcinogenic properties in fried hamburger, research of its metabolic activity has now expanded to include its ability to modulate lipid and energy metabolism, particularly control of body fat and muscle, as well as atherosclerosis.
Most products available over the counter contain tonalin CLA to include only 60% of the active ingredient of CLA. Our new and improved Clear CLA contains Clarinol CLA which is a form of CLA containing 80% of the cis and trans active isomers of CLA.
Per Softgel: Clarinol A-80 1000mg; providing total CLA 780mg, main insomers present in a 50:50 ratio cis-9 trans-11 (c9,t11) 370mg, trans 10 cis-12 (t10,c12) CLA 370mg
Recommended Dose: Take 2 capsules twice daily or as directed.
Contraindications: If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product. CLA may cause gastrointestinal upset in sensitive individuals.
CLA plays a role in:
- Researchers have observed that CLA has an effect on metabolism where it was found to modulate fat and energy metabolism, control body fat and muscle and reduce the risk of atherosclerosis.
→ Body fat:
- Studies have demonstrated that CLA reduces the accumulation of body fat. CLA's anti-obesity effects are also believed to involve an inhibition and/or breakdown of precursor fat cells. It may be useful for fat loss around the abdomen as well as for preserving lean muscle mass.
→ Type 2 diabetes:
- CLA has been shown to have an insulin-sensitizing effect, thereby assisting in the prevention and treatment of diabetes.
- CLA has also been shown to increase feelings of fullness and satiety and decrease feelings of hunger, thereby acting as an appetite suppressant.
→ Studies suggest that CLA can help prevent atherosclerosis:
- A condition of hardening of the arteries due to the buildup of fatty deposits along the arterial walls