Clear CLA - Metabolic Enhancement Formula (120 Capsules)
- Clear Medicine
- This product is currently on backorder. We recommend replacing this with CLA by Pure Encapsulations in the meantime. http://shop.drnatashaturner.com/anti-aging/cla-1000mg-60-capsules/
✔ Proven To Cause Loss Of Fat and Preserve Muscle
✔ Maintains Bone Density and Reduces Inflammation
✔ Aids Breast Health
✔ Lowers Insulin and Aids Metabolic Syndrome
✔ Aids belly Fat Loss In Peri-Menopause and Menopause
Please note this product is currently on backorder. We recommend replacing this with CLA by Pure Encapsulations in the meantime.
Clear CLA provides a significant amount of conjugated linoleic acid, together with an extract of green tea for maximum stabilization. CLA is thought to be an effective modulator of metabolism, reducing body fat and increasing muscle mass.
CLA may be a useful dietary supplement for those who wish to support their weight control efforts.
CLA is a mixture of conjugated dienoic derivatives of linoleic acid from safflower oil. Conjugated linoleic acid is found mainly in meat and dairy foods; however it can also be found in certain vegetable oils. Its presence in human tissue comes not only from dietary sources, but also from in vivo oxidation of linoleic acid. Although CLA’s activity as a potent metabolic modulator was first recognized in studies of its anticarcinogenic properties in fried hamburger, research of its metabolic activity has now expanded to include its ability to modulate lipid and energy metabolism, particularly control of body fat and muscle, as well as atherosclerosis.
Per two softgels: Calories 9 Total Fat 1g Safflower Oil Complex 1,000 mg Providing: Conjugated linoleum Acid 770 mg Green Tea extract (leaf) 0.5 mg
Recommended Dosage: Take 2 capsules twice daily for at least 12 weeks for optimal weight loss results.
Contraindications: If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product. CLA may cause gastrointestinal upset in sensitive individuals.
CLA plays a role in:
- Researchers have observed that CLA has a strong effect on metabolism where it was found to modulate fat and energy metabolism, control body fat and muscle and reduce the risk of atherosclerosis.
→ Reduces body fat:
- Studies have demonstrated that CLA reduces the accumulation of body fat. CLA's anti-obesity effects are also believed to involve an inhibition and/or breakdown of precursor fat cells. It is especially useful for fat loss around the abdomen as well as for preserving lean muscle mass.
→ Beneficial in the treatment and prevention of type 2 diabetes:
- CLA has been shown to have an insulin-sensitizing effect, thereby assisting in the prevention and treatment of diabetes.
- CLA has also been shown to increase feelings of fullness and satiety and decrease feelings of hunger, thereby acting as an appetite suppressant.
→ Studies suggest that CLA can help prevent atherosclerosis:
- A condition of hardening of the arteries due to the buildup of fatty deposits along the arterial walls