✔ Hypoallergenic Fibre Supplement
✔ Excellent to Support Bowel Regularity and Detoxification
✔ Prevents Constipation in the Detox Stage and is Free of Grains and Potatoes
✔ Controls Cravings, Lowers Cholesterol and Assists With Fatty Liver Disease
✔ Aids Estrogen Elimination, Increases Fullness, and Lowers Insulin
Clear Fiber is a low-allergy-potential fiber drink mix formulated by Clear Medicine to support healthy intestinal transit time and bowel regularity.
One serving provides approximately 83% insoluble and 17% soluble dietary fiber, providing 6g per serving.
This product is an excellent solution for those with occasional constipation. Fibre supports the structural integrity of the intestinal wall. Clear Fiber provides the benefits of dietary fiber without the more allergenic or hyper sensitizing fibres, making it great for those who are sensitive to psyllium, corn, or citrus products.
This product should be refrigerated after opening.
Fill Up on Fiber for Fat Loss:
- The average North American adult consumes only 14 to 16 grams of fiber a day when 25 to 35 grams a day should be our goal!
- The hormonal benefits of fiber include:
- Lowers toxic estrogen – benefits cellulite, lower body weight gain, belly fat
- Binds fat and clears it from the body and treats fatty liver disease
- Lowers insulin – aids cholesterol, appetite control, fat burning
- Increases adiponectin – the hormone released during exercise that burns fat
- Controls appetite and burns fat – like protein!
Classically, fiber is split into two categories based on its solubility in water:
- Soluble fiber dissolves in water and can be metabolized by the "good" bacteria in the gut.
- Insoluble fiber does not dissolve in water.
- Soluble fiber is fantastic for lowering LDL cholesterol and stabilizing blood sugar and preventing constipation. You can find it in oatmeal, flax seed, barley, dried peas, oranges, applies, and carrots.
- Insoluble fibre helps to bulk up our stools, keep the bowels moving and speeds up transit time of food through the digestive tract. You can find it in seeds, nuts, dark green leafy vegetables, and wheat bran. (Clear Fiber –actually contains both types)
Fiber Feeds The Friendly Bacteria in The Gut
- Different types (species) of bacteria play important roles in various aspects of health, including weight management, blood sugar control, immunity and even brain function.
- This is where fibre (mostly soluble) steps in... it passes through the digestive system mostly unchanged, eventually reaching the friendly bacteria in the intestine who end up digesting the fiber and turning it into usable energy.
- Nourishing the friendly bacteria in the intestine is known as a prebiotic effect, and is believed to be very beneficial for health and body weight.
- The Good Bacteria Help Fight Inflammation, a Key Driver of Obesity and Disease
Gut bacteria have long been known to have an effect on inflammatory pathways.
- They produce nutrients for the body, including short-chain fatty acids that feed the cells in the colon. This leads to reduced gut inflammation and improvements in related inflammatory disorders.
- There is also mounting evidence that inflammation is a strong driver of weight gain and obesity, possibly mediated via its effects on the hormone leptin.
- Several observational studies have shown that a high fibre intake is linked to lower levels of inflammatory markers in the bloodstream.
One serving (one level scoop): Calories 10, Fat 0.5g, Carbohydrate 3g, Protein 0.5g, Fiber 3g
Medicinal Ingredients: Rice bran 1367mg, beet fiber 1350mg, oat fiber 900mg, Apple Fiber 750mg, Cellulose 600mg
Recommended Use: Blend, shake, or briskly stir two level scoops into eight ounces of juice or other beverage.
Contraindications: Individuals with sensitivities to the ingredients should not take this product. Refrigerate after opening.