✔ Controls Inflammation and Joint Pain
✔ Improves Mood and Focus
✔ Aids Weight Loss
✔ Controls Cravings
✔ Reduces Gut Inflammation and Aids Bowel Regularity
I bet you didn’t think about this as an essential component of your New Year transformation but every single membrane in your body is made up of fats! This means your intake of dietary fat and omega 3 fatty acid supplements impacts all of your organs, your brain and communication between cells, your muscles your bones and your skin. So clearly this means you need to consume good fats (and rid all of the bad from your diet) for optimal health and wellness.
Why do this tune up? Learn more more surprising facts about fats and your need for a total body oil change below:
- Your brain is over 65% fat so the right fats impact brain health and memory. They have also been proven to treat and prevent anxiety and depression. Alzheimer’s disease risk has a positive relationship with a good intake of omega-3’s. The right fats also assist the symptoms of ADHD in children and adults.
- Fats are needed for the production of hormones estrogen, progesterone, testosterone and cortisol, which impacts your hormonal health, bone health, fertility, aging, libido and more.
- Fats protect your muscle mass (in fact, chemotherapy patients that consume omega-3 oils preserver more muscle during and after treatment).
- The right fats reduce belly fat and improve insulin sensitivity (which basically impacts your ability to metabolize carbohydrates like starchy vegetables, grains, legumes, sugars and fruit). This equates to a reduced risk of metabolic syndrome.
- The right fats reduce harmful cholesterol and raise good cholesterol, reducing your risk of stroke and heart disease.
- The right fats reduce inflammation the harmful fats turn your body into a hotbed of inflammatory risk and they also assist in the treatment and prevention of autoimmune disease.
- They are essential for healthy pregnancy.
- Fats protect your eyes and reduce the problematic symptoms of dry eyes.
- Omega-3’s reduce cancer risk, particularly breast, colon and prostate cancers.
- Who doesn’t need better sleep? Take your omega’s at bedtime, they are shown to help melatonin production and improve sleep in children and adults.
- Your skin will love you for your fats. Omega-3’s reduce dryness, aging, acne, eczema, psoriasis and those pesky persistent bumps on the upper arm area (folliculitis).
From a dietary perspective these are your best fat options and the only fats I recommend. Consume one to four servings per day based on your activity level:
- Olive oil –– 1 tbsp daily
- Avocado – ¼
- Mayonnaise – avocado or olive oil based – 1 tsp
- Olives – 5 to 6
- Butter (grass fed preferably) ½ tsp
- Omega 3 egg yolks – 2 for women, 3 for men
- Organic coconut butter/oil – 1 tbsp
- Salad dressings made with canola or olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Walnuts – 8 to 16
- Cashews – 6 to 12
- Almonds – 10 to 24
- Seeds – pumpkin, sunflower, sesame – 2 tbsp
- Pistachios – 25 to 50
- Pumpkin Seeds – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Nut butter, preferably almond butter or pumpkin seed – 1 tbsp
- Hemp hearts – 2 tbsp
- PC Organic olive oil spray
- Spectrum Coconut Oil spray
And from a supplement to ensure adequate essential fatty acid intake, I suggest adding a fatty acid supplement to your daily intake for a minimum of the next 120 days. It takes this long to produce all new red blood cells in your body and along the walls of your digestive tract. It also takes nine to twelve weeks to form new neurons in your brain. So, a proper oil change takes time.
- For women over 40 or those on a plant-based diet, I recommend Pure Form Omega at four capsules per day and,
- For all other people I recommend the highly potent and absorbable marine based omega, which also does not have any fishy aftertaste or repeat, Clear Omega new concentrated formula at two capsules per day.
Really want proof of how this is going to work for you? Through our exclusive relationship with Dynacare we can offer specific tests that you can complete at the start of your 120 days and at the end to have blood results to show the improvement in your cardiovascular health, insulin balance and inflammatory factors.
Clear Medicine Exclusive Oil-Change Offer:
Order four bottles of either omega (the right amount for 120 days in both the plant and marine form) and you will receive a free bottle of Green Tea and Moringa. The perfect addition to your New Year plan too since it lowers inflammation, balances blood sugar, cuts cravings and hunger and aids fat loss. Both Moringa and Green Tea are potent antioxidants that also benefit cellular health.
Clear Medicine's - NEW and IMPROVED extra strength pharmaceutical grade fish oil, Clear Omega, is a concentrated marine fish oil, providing enriched levels of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA, 500mg) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA 250mg). Clear Omega delivers high levels of EPA and DHA, and is lower in saturated fatty acids than regular marine fish oil. Clear Omega is strictly screened for the absence of any toxic metals and chemicals, and is completely free of cholesterol. With our new formula you only need to take two capsules per day instead of four!
Clear Omega assists with:
- The omega-3 fatty acid EPA is the direct precursor for natural anti-inflammatory compounds called prostaglandins. All inflammatory conditions such as arthritis, eczema, psoriasis, bursitis, etc. may benefit from fish oil supplements
- The anti-inflammatory action may also reduce irritation in the digestive tract in conditions such as IBS, inflammatory bowel disease and diverticulitis.
→ Brain health (learning and memory):
- DHA is of primary importance for the structural integrity of the brain and nervous system.
- DHA is essential for brain and visual development and is vital throughout pregnancy. DHA is the most abundant fatty acid in the brain
- Low levels of DHA may adversely influence behavior and mental performance, and have been correlated with changes in disposition, ADD/ADHD, memory loss and other neurological conditions.
→ Cardiovascular health:
- Studies have shown that DHA, along with EPA, may play an important role in cardiovascular health. This beneficial effect may be related to the ability of fish oil to reduce inflammation—a process intricately involved in the progression of atherosclerosis (otherwise known as hardening of the arteries).
- Scientists have also suggested that omega-3 fatty acids can have a direct cardiac effect on abnormal heart rhythms (arrhythmias).
→ Mood enhancement:
- Fish oil supplements have been found to be effective in the treatment of depression and anxiety and to improve concentration and attention.
→ Moisturizing the skin:
- Healthy types of oils moisturize the skin from the inside out. This may benefit dry winter itch, prevent wrinkling and aid conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
→ Eye protection:
- DHA fish oils benefit the structure, development and function of the eyes. They may also assist with dry eye syndrome.
→ Fat loss:
- Supplements of essential fatty acids have been found to assist with maintenance of a healthy body composition.
Each Softgel Contains: Fish Oil (standardized to contain 500mg EPA and 250mg DHA)
Ingredient Origins: Derived from sardine and anchovy
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Ammonium hydroxide, ethyl cellulose, gelatin, glycerin, medium chain triglycerides, oleic acid, sodium alginate, stearic acid, tocopherols
Recommended Dose: Take 1-2 capsules per day, with meals and or before bed.
Contraindications: Consult your doctor before use if you are currently taking blood thinning medications. Stop one week prior to surgery.