- Supplies Glandular Specific Support as Neonatal Adrenal Complex (Biovine), combined With SOD and Catalase, Important Antioxidant Enzymes
- Restores Vitality, Recuperation From Chronic Stress and Addresses Adrenal Gland Burnout
- Helps With Low Energy, Exercise Intolerance, Chronic Fatigue, Low Blood Pressure, Dizziness
- Improves Low Cortisol and May Assist With Difficulty Maintaining Concentration
Biotics Research’s Cytozyme-AD is a natural adrenal support supplement that provides nutritional support for the adrenal gland. It can help with general fatigue and symptoms related to adrenal dysfunction or fatigue. The symptoms of adrenal disorders include the following:
- Difficulty maintaining concentration
- Feeling overwhelmed or unable to cope with everyday tasks
- Slower recovery from illness or injury
- Poor digestion
- Allergic reactions
- Sensitivity to cold
- Impatience‚ irritability‚ or being quick to anger
Fortunately‚ this supplement is here to help you maintain adrenal gland health. The adrenal glands—alternately known‚ more simply‚ as the adrenals—sit on top of each kidney‚ and are responsible for secreting over fifty essential hormones. Furthermore‚ they are also involved in the production of energy‚ storage of fat‚ and maintaining a balance between fluids and electrolytes. Therefore‚ proper adrenal functioning may support a better overall quality of life.
Perhaps the most well-known function of the adrenals is the production of adrenaline; the hormone is responsible for what’s known as the “fight or flight” response when confronted by danger or otherwise stressful circumstances. This reaction evolved from early humans being faced with life-threatening situations. However‚ the overabundance of low-level stressors in our everyday lives can cause the adrenals to become overworked; this may cause adrenal fatigue.
In order to provide glandular-specific support‚ Cytozyme-AD by Biotics Research combines bovine Neonatal Adrenal Complex with the important antioxidant enzymes SOD (superoxide dismutase) and catalase. Each bottle contains 180 tablets.
Neonatal Adrenal complex (bovine) 80 mg; Superoxide Dismutase (from vegetable culture) 20 mcg; Catalase (from vegetable culture) 20 mcg per tablet
Recommended Dosage: 1-4 tablets taken before 12 noon or as directed.
Contraindications: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.