✔ Provides Nutrients For Healthy Aging
✔ Assists In Bone Health
✔ Supports Maintenance Of Muscle Mass
✔ Antioxidant Protection For The Brain, Heart And Skin
✔ Assists With Energy
Why Choose This As Your Foundation?
Choose this as your foundation if you are interested in increasing your muscle mass, vitality, strength and resilency. Also choose this for maitnaining bone density and healthy aging.
→This kit includes:
- Metabolic and nutritional support: Your choice of one of the following: Clear Essentials, Clear Complete With Multivitamin, or Clear Complete Vegan With Multivitamin
- Optional: Antioxidant support for brain, breast, heart health and exercise recovery: Clear E-Boost Vitamin E, in its natural form, comprises eight different compounds: alpha-, beta-, gamma-, and delta-tocopherols and alpha-, beta-, gamma-, and delta-tocotrienols. Both tocopherols and tocotrienols are important to human health. Known as the “master antioxidant,” vitamin E has the ability to attenuate oxidative stress, and its antioxidant-related effects on various organs and systems have been the focus of vast research. More recently, non-antioxidant mechanisms have been proposed, such as those that affect cell signal transduction and gene expression. Though the vast majority of research has been on alpha-tocopherol, recent mechanistic studies indicate that other isomers of vitamin E, such as gamma- and deltatocopherols and tocotrienols, have superior antioxidant and cell signaling properties that offer greater health benefits
- Strength and energy support (creatine and BCAA source): Clear Recovery: Post-exercise nutrition can improve the quality and the rate of recovery after a bout of serious exercise, such as a strength training session, long bike ride or interval cardio session. Signs of poor recovery include fatigue, poor workouts, prolonged muscle soreness, lack of increased strength, and lack of increased muscle mass. Research has shown that nutrition ingested right after working out, and up to two hours later can drastically improve ones recovery time. Clear Medicine has developed Clear Recovery to help fuel your body during your workout and replenish glycogen stores once your done.
- Strength, metabolic and protein support: Your choice of a protein powder
- Optional: Essential fatty acid support: Clear Omega: Is a fish oil, providing enriched levels of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA, 500mg) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA 250mg). Clear Omega delivers EPA and DHA, and is lower in saturated fatty acids than regular marine fish oil. Clear Omega is strictly screened for the absence of any toxic metals and chemicals, and is completely free of cholesterol. With our new formula you only need to take two capsules per day instead of four!
OR Pureform Omega: Is an organic, seed-based Omega-3 and Omega-6 formulation ensures we get these in the proper form and ratio. This is vital in getting these nutrients back into your diet the way Nature intended. Pure Form Omega® Natural contains evening primrose oil, high linoleic sunflower oil, pumpkin seed oil, and extra virgin coconut oil, all excellent sources of "essential" Omega-6, along with organic flax oil for "essential" Omega-3, to obtain what we consider the ideal science-based “essential” Omega 3/6 combination.
- Structural support and gut health: Clear Nova Scotia Marine Collagen + C: recommended for skin, bone and joint support. This fish collagen is produced from the skins of wild, deep-sea ocean fish such as cod, haddock and pollock. Unlike farm-raised fish and other animals, wild-caught fish have no possibility of being exposed to antibiotics for hormones. The hydrolyzed fish collagen peptides used has very specific amino acid compositions with a high concentration of glycine, hydroxyproline and proline. These amino acids are necessary for promoting healthy tissue growth of hair, skin and nails. This collagen is a complex structural protein that helps maintain the strength and flexibility of skin, ligaments, joints, bones, muscles, tendons, blood vessels, gums, eyes, nails and hair. It has been shown to fight aging, heal and regenerate bones and heal wounds. Hydrolyzed collagen can improve skin hydration and reduce the number of micro and deep wrinkles. It also helps to restore bone density in the human body system and helps stimulate growth and bone strengthening.
- Optional: Bone Health: Your choice of: Clear Cal Mag With Silica: Choose this to increase your calcium, magnesium and silica for basic bone health needs
OR Clear Bone Protect & Repair: Choose this if you have osteopenia, a strong family history of osteoporosis or currently have osteoporosis.
Clear Essentials (Clear Medicine): Per capsule: Magnesium (Albion® Dimagnesium malate) 25mg; Potassium (Potassium glycinate) 24.75mg; Calcium (DimaCal® - calcium malate, calcium ascorbate) 25mg; Pantothenic acid (Calcium D-pantothenate) 50mg; Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate) (50 IU) 33.5mg; Choline (Choline dihydrogen citrate) 9mg; Vanadium (TRAACS® Vanadium amino acid chelate) 187.5mcg; Zinc (TRAACS® Zinc bisglycinate) 3.25mg; Vitamin A (Vitamin A palmitate) 468.75 IU; Beta-carotene (Blakeslea trispora) 843.75mcg; Niacin 6mg; Inositol 9mg; Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5'-phosphate) 5mg; Riboflavin (Riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium) 5mg; Thiamine (Thiamine mononitrate) 5mg; Chromium (TRAACS® Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) 125mcg; PABA (para-Aminobenzoic acid)3.25mg; Copper (TRAACS® Copper (II) bisglycinate) 250mcg; Selenium (Albion® selenium glycinate) 25mcg; Vitamin C (Sodium ascorbate, Calcium ascorbate, Potassium ascorbate, Zinc ascorbate) 62.5mg; Manganese (TRAACS® Manganese bisglycinate) 0.125mg; Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) (50 IU) 1.25mcg; Molybdenum (TRAACS® molybdenum bisglycinate) 12.5mcg; Biotin 250mcg; Iodine (Potassium iodide) 25mcg; Vitamin B12 (MecobalActive™ Methylcobalamin) 125mcg; Niacinamide 10mg; Folate (Quatrefolic® (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt) 100mcg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, silica, medium chain triglycerides, mixed tocopherol concentrate.
Recommended Dose: Adults: Take 2 capsules 2 times per day with food. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Contraindications: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking sulfonamides. Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
Clear Complete With Multivitamin (Whey-Based): Whey protein concentrate (Bos taurus-Milk)/Concentré de protéine de petit-lait (Bos taurus-lait) (13.6 g Whey protein/de protéine de petit-lait, .085 g Calcium/de calcium, .06 g Phosphorus/de phosphore) 16g; Creatine (N-Methyl-N-guanylglycine, Magnesium creatine chelate)/Créatine(N-méthyl-N-guanylglycine, chélate de créatine de magnésium) 562mg; CLA (Conjugated linoleic acid)/ALC (acide linoléique conjugué) 120mg; Magnesium (magnesium creatine chelate)/Magnésium (chélate de créatine de magnésium) 100mg; Mixed tocopherol concentrate/Concentré de tocophérols mixtes 100mg; Pantothenic acid (Calcium D-pantothenate)/Acide pantothénique (D-pantothénate de calcium) 100mg; Taurine (2-Aminoethanesulfonic acid)/Taurine (acide 2-aminoéthanesulfonique) 100mg; Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)/Vitamine C (acide ascorbique) 100mg; Inositol (Myo-inositol)/Inositol (myo-inositol) 50mg; Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopherol)/Vitamine E (D-alpha-tocophérol) 11.4mg (17 IU/UI); Niacinamide (3-Pyridinecarboxamide)/Niacinamide (3-pyridinecarboxamide) 10mg; Vitamin B1 (Thiamine mononitrate)/Vitamine B1 (mononitrate de thiamine) 10mg; Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)/Vitamine B2 (riboavine) 10mg; Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)/Vitamine B6 (chlorhydrate de pyridoxine) 10mg; Zinc (Zinc bisglycinate)/Zinc (bisglycinate de zinc) 5mg; Biotin/Biotine 100mcg; Folate (Brassica oleracea var. italica-Herb top)/Folate (Brassica oleracea var. italica-sommités) 100mcg; Chromium (Chromic bisglycinate, Chromium nicotinate)/Chrome (nicotinate/bisglycinate de chrome) 50mcg; Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)/Vitamine B12 (méthylcobalamine) 50mcg
Non-medicinal ingredients (Vanilla Flavour): Natural flavours, vegetable fibre, glucomannan, tapioca maltodextrin, inulin, vegetable cellulose. Contains milk.
Non-medicinal ingredients (Chocolate Flavour): Cocoa powder, vegetable fibre, cellulose, natural flavour, glucomannan, inulin, vegetable cellulose, stevia leaf extract, silicon dioxide. Contains milk
Recommended Dose: Adults: Mix 36 g (approx. 1 scoop) in 240 ml (8 oz.) of water per day, or other beverage.
Contraindications: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, liver or kidney disease, gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers, are taking anticoagulant agents/blood thinners or anti-inflammatory agents, or are having surgery. Take separately from products containing caffeine. May result in weight gain. If you have a milk allergy, do not use this product. Headaches, heartburn, bloating and allergy have been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. Some people may experience diarrhea.
Clear Complete Vegan With Multivitamin: Per 2 scoops: Vitamin A (Vitamin A palmitate) 140.8 mcg RAE (469 IU); Beta carotene 843.6 mcg; Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate, potassium ascorbate, zinc ascorbate, calcium ascorbate)125 mg; Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate, d-alpha tocopherol) 33.5 mg (50 IU); Thiamine (thiamine mononitrate) 5 mg; Riboflavin (riboflavin 5’-phosphate sodium) 5 mg; Niacin 8 mg; Niacinamide 8 mg; Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5’-phosphate) 5 mg; Folate (as Quatrefolic® (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt) 100 mcg; Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 125 mcg; Biotin 250 mcg; Pantothenic acid (calcium d-pantothenate) 50 mg; Calcium (DimaCal® di-calcium malate, calcium d-pantothenate, calcium ascorbate) 30 mg; Iodine (potassium iodide) 25 mcg; Magnesium (as Albion® di-magnesium malate) 25 mg; Zinc (as TRAACS® zinc bisglycinate chelate) 3.25 mg; Selenium (as Albion® selenium glycinate complex) 25 mcg; Manganese (as TRAACS® manganese bisglycinate chelate) 0.125 mg; Chromium (as TRAACS® chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 125 mcg; Molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum (VI) bisglycinate chelate) 12.5 mcg; Vanadium (as TRAACS® vanadium HVP chelate) 182 mcg; Potassium (Albion® potassium glycinate complex) 24.75 mg; Choline (choline dihydrogen citrate) 9 mg; Inositol 9 mg; PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) 3.25 mg; Artinia® Chitin-glucan (from Aspergillus niger) 2.25 g; Pea Protein (from Pisum sativum, seed) 14 g; Inulin (from Cichorium intybus, root) 4 g; Glycine 2 g; Aminogen® Fungal protease (from Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae and Aspergillus niger) 300 mg 15000 FCC HUT
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Evaporated cane juice, sunflower oil, cocoa powder, natural flavors, medium-chain triglyceride oil, tripotassium citrate, taurine, carboxymethylcellulose, xanthan gum, rice protein concentrate, guar gum, silica, stevia leaf, L-glutamine.
Nutritional Information: Amount per 2 Scoops: Calories 150; Total Fat 4 g; Saturated Fat 1.5 g; Sodium 330 mg; Potassium 330 mg; Total Carbohydrate 14 g; Dietary Fiber 7 g; Sugars 5 g; Protein 15 g
Recommended Dose: Adults: Take two scoops once daily. Blend, shake or briefly stir two level scoops (38g) into 175 mL - 235 mL of chilled water. Take two hours before or after taking other medications or natural products since the absorption of these products may be delayed. For prolonged use, consult a healthcare practitioner.
Contraindications: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, are taking sulfonamides, have diabetes, have a gastrointestinal lesion/ulcer, are taking an anticoagulant/blood thinner or an anti-inflammatory, or are having surgery. Ensure that you drink enough fluid before, during and after exercise. Hypersensitivity (e.g., allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. May cause mild gastrointestinal discomfort. Do not use if tamper seal is broken or missing.
Clear E-Boost (Clear Medicine): Per softgel: Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) 33.5mg AT (50 IU); EVNol SupraBio™ Bio-Enhanced Natural Full Spectrum Tocotrienols 25mg (Provides: d-Gamma Tocotrienol 11.5mg, d-Alpha Tocotrienol 7.4mg, d-Delta Tocotrienol 4.1mg, d-Beta Tocotrienol 0.8mg); Mixed tocopherols concentrate 125mg (Provides: d-Gamma Tocopherol 75mg, d-Delta Tocopherol 30mg, d-Beta Tocopherol 2.5mg)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Sunflower oil, softgel (bovine gelatin, vegetable glycerin, and purified water), polyglycerol esters of fatty acids.
Recommended Dose: Adults: Take one softgel daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Contraindications: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or have cancer.
Clear Recovery (Clear Medicine): Per 1/2 scoop: Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg; Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 100mcg; Ascorbic Acid 100mg; Ascorbate (from Magnesium Ascorbate) 100mg; Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 50IU; Chromium (Polynicotinate) 25mcg; Magnesium (Citrate) 60mg; Zinc (Citrate) 5mg; L-Glutamine 1250mg; L-Isoleucine 250mg; L-Leucine 500mg; Ornithine Alphaketoglutarate 2:1 100mg; Taurine 1000mg; L-Valine 500mg; Red Beet Root 1000mg; Betta Berries™ Antioxidant Blend 50mg; Creatine Monohydrate 5000mg; Alpha Lipoic Acid 30mg; Resveratrol 10mg; Fructose 5000mg; Maltodextrin 5000mg; Berry Flavour.
*Because of food sensitivities, protein was not included in this formulation.
Recommended Dose: Adults take one serving per day (1/2 scoop), during or after workouts. Endurance/strength athletes can increase to two servings per day. Mix with 8-10oz of water. Stir or shake well.
Contraindications: If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product. In rare cases, zinc can cause nausea, vomiting or a metallic taste. High intakes of zinc can cause fever, diarrhea or fatigue and may impair immune response.
Clear Omega (Clear Medicine): 1.29g Fish Oil (standardized to contain 515mg EPA and 385mg DHA) per softgel
Recommended Dose: Take 2 capsules per day with meals
Contraindications: Consult your doctor before use if you are currently taking blood thinning medications. Stop one week prior to surgery.
Pureform Omega: Pure, organic, seed-based Omega-3 and Omega-6 - a proprietary blend of 1450 mg of flax, evening primrose, pumpkin, sunflower and extra virgin coconut oil.
Recommended Dose: Take 2 capsules twice daily or four all at once.
Contraindications: Consult your doctor before use if you are currently taking blood thinning medications. Not recommended for those with allergy or sensitivity to the ingredients.
Clear Nova Scotia Marine Collagen + C (Clear Medicine): Ingredients Per Serving: Fish collagen (hydrolyzed) 15g; Ascorbate 500mg; Mixed Berry Flavour
Recommended Use: 3/4 of a scoop, 1-2x daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Contraindications: Caution in individuals with allergies to fish. Due to conflicting research results, we do not recommend this product if you have a personal history of breast cancer. Instead, we recommend taking Clear MSM + C.
Clear Cal Mag With Silica (Clear Medicine): Per capsule: Calcium (DimaCal® calcium malate, calcium hydroxyapatite) 200mg; Magnesium (Albion® di-magnesium malate) 50mg; Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 50IU
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Silica, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, medium-chain triglycerides, magnesium stearate
Recommended Dose: Adults take 2-4 capsules daily a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Contraindications: Some people may experience diarrhea
Clear Bone Protect & Repair (Clear Medicine): Per 7 capsules: Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 500 mcg; Folic Acid (5-Methyltetrahydrofolate) 800mcg; Ascorbic Acid 260mg; Vitamin D3 1000IU; Vitamin K2 (MK7) 60mcg; Boron (Citrate) 0.7mg; Calcium (Hydroxyapatite) 1000mg; Copper (Citrate) 1mg; Magnesium (Citrate) 420mg; Manganese (Citrate) 2.3mg; Zinc (Citrate) 11mg; Bamboo Extract 50mg providing silica 35mg
Recommended Dose: Take 7 capsules daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Contraindications: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners. Some people may experience diarrhea.