Gastrazyme (90 Tablets)
- Biotics Research
- Vitamin A (as natural mixed carotenoids and palmitateÛ_ 2.5:1 ratio) 3Û_500 IU / 70% Gamma Oryzanol (from rice) 100mg / * Chlorophyllins (from Mulberry leaf) 20mg /
- Ingredients Continued:
- * Vitamin U Complex (as DL - Mthionine methylsulfonium chloride) 10mg / * Superoxide Dismutase (from vegetable culture) 15mcg / * Catalase (from vegetable culture) 15mcg / *
- Non-Medicinal Ingredients:
- CelluloseÛ_ modified cellulose gumÛ_ silica and magnesium stearate (vegetable source). - See more at: https://www.pureformulas.com/gastrazyme-90-tablets-by-biotics-research.html#sthash.6oyTmxZX.dpuf
- Recommended Dosage:
- One (1) tablet taken three (3) times daily as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a health care professional.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. May cause urine discolouration.
The active ingredients in Gastrazyme work to support healthy function of your digestive system‚ and help relieve the symptoms of inflammation‚ heartburn‚ and acid reflux. One of the most prominent is MMS‚ also known as methionine S-methyl sulfonium or “vitamin U” (although it’s not technically a vitamin). This compound has antioxidant properties and promotes the production of the gastric mucus that strengthens the stomach wall. Medical studies have found that red cabbage juice‚ which contains vitamin U complex‚ speeds up the healing of gastric ulcers. MMS also promotes healing after taking NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents).
These tablets also contain vitamin A‚ since deficiencies have been associated with an impaired immune system and a compromised barrier of the GI tract‚ potentially leading to more severe diseases. Other natural antioxidants included in Gastrazyme include oryzanol and chlorophyllin; the former has been shown to normalize the function of animals’ intestines when stressed or sleep-deprived.
- Supports Healthy Function Of The Digestive System
- Helps Relieve Symptoms Of Inflammation‚ Heartburn‚ And Acid Reflux