To complement the meal and exercise components of the Hormone Boost plan, a few key supplements will power the six hormones that fuel fat loss and increase strength and energy.
The standard/ Clear Medicine picks for the Hormone Boost Foundation Kit are highlighted below. Should you wish to optimize your results by customizing your Hormone Boost Foundation Kit, we encourage you to do so! Note that your kit cost will adjust accordingly as you select the from the alternative options provided or chose to add or remove products. While some of you may wish to being with a boost the six fat-loss hormones, the foundation products certainly help to ensure healthy hormonal balanced they also help the Hormone Boost Fat Loss Kit supplements work better.
- Clear Zinc 30 or Clear Zinc 50. Zinc and magnesium are the most common mineral deficiencies, and zinc helps all of the hormones work better in the body. It has also been proven to assist with weight loss and blood sugar balance. Start with 50 mg per day for 12 weeks (this is the dose recommended in the study that found zinc helped weight loss), then reduce the dosage to 25 mg or less, perhaps by taking a lower dose zinc supplement or a multivitamin, or by using a meal replacement daily, like Clear Complete, that has a multivitamin including zinc in the formula. Take 2 at bed the first month and 1 ongoing.
- Clear Magnesium Calm. Most adults are deficient in magnesium, a mineral essential for healthy sleep, digestive support, blood sugar and insulin balance and metabolism. Because magnesium is involved in over 300 enzymatic reactions in the body, failing to have enough means your metabolic processes slow on a cellular level. Eventually this manifests on a physical level, as metabolism slows and energy plummets. Take 200 to 400 mg at bedtime (this is 1 to 4 capsules).
- Clear Omega (marine-sourced omegas) or Pure Form Omega (plant-based omegas). This supplement helps your brain and virtually every single cell in your body, because all cell membranes are made up of the phospholipids from fats. The healthier your fat intake, the healthier your cell membranes (and hormone receptors) will be. Take 4 capsules per day of Clear Omega (extra-strength EPA/DHA from fish oil). I guarantee you will never experience oil “repeat” after swallowing either of these products. Take 2 capsules per day (to have one bottle supply 60 days). You may want to purchase a second bottle omega along with your kit to receive two months supply at a dose of two capsules daily.
- Clear Flora - Bottle (Refriderated) or Clear Flora - Box (Shelf-Stable). Remember that your gut is closely involved in the ability to lose fat, balance blood sugar, activate hormones, reduce inflammation and eliminate harmful hormonal waste. Take 1 capsule on rising of Clear Flora refrigerated formula (sold in a glass bottle with capsules each providing 15 billion live bacterial culture) or Clear Flora non-refrigerated (sold in a box containing 30 capsules, each providing 30 billion live bacterial culture), which is great for travel and for promoting bowel regularity. Should you change to the self stable Clear Flora - Box option, we suggest adding an additional Clear Flora Box to your kit to receive a complete a two months supply of your Hormone Boost Foundation products.
- Clear C Boost. Our vitamin C contains 7.5 mg of black pepper extract, called bioperine (which increases its bioavailability) along with 750 mg of vitamin C (not sourced from corn, like many products on the market, but derived from). Take 2 capsules per day, with or without food.
- Clear E Boost. Clear E Boost contains all eight types of vitamin E, including a potent dose of gamma E that offers benefits for breast cancer protection. Take one capsule per day with breakfast or dinner.
- Clear D3 drops . Vitamin D3 is an essential component in any supplement plan because of it's beneficial impact on immunity, metabolism, thyroid hormone production, stress, bone health and overall hormonal health.
-Clear Zinc 30 (Clear Medicine): Vitamin B2 - 5mg; Vitamin B6 - 50 mg; Zinc glycinate chelate - 30 mg; Molybdenum glycinate chelate - 250 mcg; Taurine - 400mg; Malic acid - 30mg per capsule.
Recommended Dosage: One capsule per day with food a few hours before or after taking other medications.
-Clear Magnesium Calm (Clear Medicine): Magnesium bis-glycinate-150mg per capsule
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 to 4 capsules at bed (based on bowel tolerance, reduce dose by one capsule if you experience loose stools.
-Clear Omega (Clear Medicine): 1.29g Fish Oil (standardized to contain 515mg EPA and 385mg DHA) per softgel
Recommended Dosage: Take 3 capsules per day, with meals and or before bed.
-Clear Flora (Clear Medicine): Each capsule contains: Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM Strain and Bifidobacterium lactis 15 billion live organisms (formerly known as B.infantis)
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 to 2 capsules on rising or before bed, away from food. This product requires refrigeration.
-Clear C Boost (Clear Medicine): Vitamin C (from Calcium ascorbate, Magnesium ascorbate, and Potassium ascorbate) 750mg, Calcium (from Calcium ascorbate) 65mg, Black Pepper Extract (95% piperine)(BioPerine®) 7.5mg per capsule.
Recommended Dosage: Take one capsule twice daily or as directed by your health care practitioner
-Clear E Boost (Clear Medicine): Mixed tocopherols concentrate 450mg (15% D-Alpha Tocophenol, 10% Gamma, Tocotrienols 20mg, Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol 90 IU) per softgel
Recommended Dosage: One softgel per day with a meal
Optional, but highly recommended to include in your Hormone Boost Foundation Kit:
- Clear Detox - Hormonal Health. Our number one selling product, this is Clear Medicine's unique formulation created specifically to assist with liver detoxification and the removal of excess hormonal waste, particularly toxic estrogen, which can lead to weight gain or prevent weight loss. Clear Detox - Hormonal Health assists with cravings, inflammation, mood disorders, low energy, PMS, uterine fibroids, fibrocystic breast, acne, fat gain around the hips, thighs and abdominal fat (in both men and women).
The following additional products are recommended for making the smoothie recipes in the book:
- Dream Protein: A long-time favourite whey protein brand at Clear Medicine and this online store for years, Dream Protein is cold-filtered and free of artificial sweeteners and glutamates (a neurotoxic compound in some protein supplements). Use 1.5 to 2 scoops per smoothie.
- Clear Fiber: Clear Medicine recommends using fiber supplements in smoothies to provide the highest amount of fiber needed to stimulate an adiponectin boost and to support healthy digestion. Clear Fibre—it is a mixture of non-irritating soluble and insoluble fiber to assist with bowel regularity. Add 1 to 2 scoops to your smoothies daily.
Your meal options on the go, which match The Hormone Boost dietary suggestions include:
- Clear Complete: A complete meal replacement to use as an on-the-go option, Clear Complete contains protein, carb, fat and fiber as well as a multivitamin (including the zinc, magnesium, vitamin C and E listed earlier). You can also use this product to make your Hormone Boost plan as simple as possible: use 1.5 to 2 scoops of Clear Complete for two meals per day and consume solid foods for the other two meals.
- B-UP Bars: “Over the years, the biggest criticism of protein bars has been the inclusion of so many hard-to-pronounce ingredients that sound like they are straight from an AP chemistry class. Who knows the effect they have on your physique, much less your colon? The new gluten-free B-UP protein bar is a lean, mean, protein-delivering machine that contains only 12 ingredients. Its 20 g of protein are derived from whey and milk protein isolate, a very pure form of protein that has been stripped of almost all of its carbs, fats and lactose. Studies have also shown that whey protein isolate blunts hunger hormones and promotes satiety, making it one of the smartest protein choices when you’re cutting calories. Each bar is loaded with prebiotic fiber and delivers just 4 g of impact carbs. If you’re on a diet, this bar is your new best friend.” (Excerpt from Iron Man magazine, which rated B-UP as the best protein bar of 2016.) Clear Medicine is very picky when it comes to bars—and this one fits the Hormone Boost nutritional guidelines.
If you want to include the Hormone Boost fasting day in your plan, and we highly recommend that you do, you will need:
- Clear Cleanse—intermittent fasting support. Have 1 scoop in 1 liter of water, four times a day. Alternatively, you can use herbal teas—a mix of ginger, lemon, green tea, etc.—to make your own cleanse-day formula.