- Gastrointestinal Health
- Promotes Healthy GI Microflora
- Eases Abdominal Discomfort
- Aids Weight Loss, Insulin Balance and Estrogen Detoxification
UltraFlora IB™ provides a dairy-free base for an enhanced potency blend of highly viable, pure strains of L. acidophilus NCFM® and B. lactis Bi-07. NCFM has been clinically shown to address bothersome gastrointestinal symptoms such as abdominal discomfort, bloating, cramping, and urgency.
Helps relieve abdominal discomfort, bloating, cramping, bowel irritation, and occasional urgent bowel movements.
Provides strain-identified probiotics that have been demonstrated effective for reducing bowel complaint frequency and improving reported quality of life.
Promotes a healthy balance of GI microflora. High potency formula providing a great value per dose. Helps support healthy intestinal motility.
- May help address abdominal discomfort, bloating, and cramping
- Delivers a convenient, powerful dosage of over 60 billion colony forming units (CFUs) per capsule
- Offers relief with only one to two capsules daily
- The ID Guarantee: The purity, clinical reliability, and predicted safety of Metagenics probiotic formulas are guaranteed through the scientific identification of strains with established health benefits. Assuring potency and high viability, each strain is also tested for acid tolerance and cell adherence in vitro.
Per Capsule: Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07 30 billion CFUs; Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM 30 billion CFUs
Non Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate (veg), and silicon dioxide.
Recommended Dosage: Adults take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics.
Contraindications: Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment). Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Best if kept refrigerated. Do not use if perma seal is missing.